Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hello people!
I've uploaded alot of photos, well 17 only.
Firstly, today's Insyirah & Seri's birthday!
Happy birthday my niece & bestfriend! :D

Yesterday, we had our 2.4km trial run.
I told myself not to stop, or else bad luck will befall on me :x
& I didnt stop! Ha ha :D
Although I didnt fail my 2.4, my timing still suck lah :[

Went to West Mall yesterday to buy their presents x)
Bussed to WM, & Shawn was sitting behind me.
Kept talking & crapping & talking & crapping.

Yz spitted on Haqim's pants!

Go & buy tissue :D

Loves!

Haqim's gone nuts, seriously (:

Bestie & I.

Wah, look so serious!

Saw my mei, Cuizhen at WM!
She handed me something, toblerone (!!) :D

I saw Quanyuan at the handphone with his mum.
He bought the phone that I wanted! >:(

Valentine's day presents!

Today, I woke up late for school by 20 minutes!
Had to meet bestie at 0655, but in the end? She turned up at 7 instead.

Mrs Yeo, Mr Kerk & Mrs Png all said the same thing when they saw me,
"Are you the one with the blog thinggy? I will vote for you!"
Im like, super shocked can. Everyone knows already :/
So I asked Miss Kokila, she told me she had already email-ed to the entire teachers!
Embarassing? xD

Cca today! Yayness, I love guides (:
Peirong kept wanting me to take her, ha ha.
Cos she told me she loves me alot :D

Went to do our NE project at 6 at the computer lab.
& we had to go ome at 8 pm.
Chit-chatted with Mdm Sri & her friend.
Kept laughing in the lab with Mrs Png too!

The road outside, at night.

US! At night :D

The school! At night.

The bus-stop! At night.

Birthday girl & me!

Bestfriend!

Tomorrow, after the fancy drill section,
will be the seniors, (us) to present our animation video clip!
Man, me group & I will have to go up onstage.
Support us people! Group 2 :D

Presented by bestie & I,

Happy valentine's day to all in advance :D

That me, lifting my hands up in the air.

Ha ha, I wanna thank Weizheng & Jackson for putting my link in their personal message,
they helped me "advertise" okay!
:D
& Dinah, Miss Kokila, 4/6, & everyone who spread the word for me.
Thanks all! (:

No, I dont have a date for Valentine, but I have my bestfriends!
Celebrating Alimah's belated birthday & Seri's birthday tomorrow!
Yay! Seriously I cant wait for tomorrow.
Shall take more photos, till then.
Goodbye world!

No comments: